Annual Mass of Remembrance
Sunday, November 2nd, 12:30 MassThe MMR community will hold it's Annual Mass of Remembrance. At this time, a particular acknowledgement will be made of those who have died during this past year. This would include those whose funerals were celebrated here during the past year, as well as other family members and friends of parishioners who died recently. Each of these beloved dead will be memorialized with a specially-identified candle that will burn in the sanctuary throughout the Mass. At the conclusion of the Mass, family members will be invited to take the candle home with them. Also, each deceased person’s name will be mentioned at the Prayer of the Faithful. If you wish to have your deceased loved one included in this commemoration, you must contact Mary at 215-646-4192 no later than October 26th. This will ensure that your loved one will be included by name in this annual Mass.
Simple, online tithing so you can automate your giving while supporting our mission. Enroll here.
- Partners in Faith – October 2014 Issue
- Weekly Bulletin – October 19, 2014
- Weekly Bulletin – October 12, 2014
- Weekly Bulletin – October 5, 2014
- Pray for the Upcoming Extraordinary Synod of Bishops
- Weekly Bulletin – September 28, 2014
- Weekly Bulletin – September 21, 2014
- Adopting an Attitude for Life
- Weekly Bulletin – September 14, 2014
- Annual Financial Letter and Statement
- Annual letter from Msgr. Conway